This is a hoot!!! Personally, I don’t even care for the Christmas Carol the 12 Days of Christmas, but I laughed so hard on this one. Enjoy! And let me know hat you think. Andrew
- ‘LOVE IT!’ Never mind Obamacare exchanges, check out this Obama exchange [pic] (twitchy.com)
- Obamacare Architect: If You Want to Keep Your Doctor, You Can Pay More (1800politics.com)
- ObamaCare’s first victim? Maryland official in charge of exchanges quits (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Boehner Fails to Fail on Obamacare (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Obamacare Architect: Low Enrollment Due To “Lack of Promotion” (therightargument.com)
- Obamacare Website Leads Customers to Fraudulent Website (thenewsdoctors.com)
- Oregon: $305,206,587 for Zero Obamacare Enrollees (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Obamacare Architect: If You Like Your Doctor, You Can Pay More (weeklystandard.com)
Nelson Mandela and Fidel Castro (year unknown) left and Nelson and Winnie Mandela with South African Communist Party President Joe Slovo. year 1990 right
Almost as instantly as the news broke that Nelson Mandela had died, the cable news networks – including Fox News – all kicked into high gear, paying incessant tribute to the deceased Communist hero. Much of the reverence for Mandela is quite politically correct in nature. Here was a black man who had been liberated after being jailed for three decades by a ‘white’ government. He then led the country that jailed him. It was “story book”, to quote Joe Biden, who once said of Barack Obama that he was an “articulate and bright and clean and nice looking guy”.
Read more at http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A6509070&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic
- Obama says he Studied the Words of Nelson Mandela Now Study This (carriewelborn.com)
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’ (washingtontimes.com)
- County Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag For Dead Commie Terrorist Nelson Mandela, NAACP Whines (ironicsurrealism.com)
- Communist Icon Nelson Mandela Dead at 95 (pjmedia.com)
- Mandela Dead, And … (grumpyelder.com)
- Nelson Mandela, R.I.P (nationalreview.com)
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela: July 18, 1918 – December, 5, 2013 (glasgow.stv.tv)
- Obama holds surprise press conference to praise genocidal killer Nelson Mandela (topconservativenews.com)
- Santorum ties Obamacare, Mandela (politico.com)
- 12 Nelson Mandela Quotes to Remember Him By (everyjoe.com)
Published on Dec 3, 2013
Rep. Gowdy Questions about the President’s use of prosecutorial discretion at the House Judiciary Committee Hearing on the President’s constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws.
- Can Obama Suspend Election Laws Too? (militianews.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (asheepnomore.net)
- Gowdy: If Obama can ignore laws on immigration, health care, why not election laws? (bizpacreview.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws. (gopthedailydose.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (conservativeread.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (thesleuthjournal.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (rinf.com)
- Did Barack Obama Fail to Uphold Constitutional Oath to Enforce Laws of Land? (freedomoutpost.com)
- Video: Congress Fears Out of Control Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (mountainrepublic.net)
- Rep. Trey Gowdy, Hearing: If Obama Chooses Not to Enforce Immigration Laws, Can He Suspend Election Laws Too? (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
(CNSNews.com) – Federal, state and local governments hired a net additional 338,000 workers in November, equaling 41 percent of the total of 818,000 net additional jobs created in the United States during the month.
At the same time, the unemployment rate for government workers fell from 4.4 percent in October to 3.2 percent in November. (The overall national unemployment rate fell from 7.3 percent to 7.0 percent.)
In October, governments around the country employed 19,726,000 people, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In November, that rose to 20,064,000—a net increase of 338,000 people employed by government.
- 41% of new jobs Government Employment. (lunaticoutpost.com)
- 41% of Net New Jobs in November Were in Government (nalert.blogspot.com)
- 41% of Net New Jobs in November Were in Government (hapblog.com)
An American citizen who was working at an international school was shot and killed in the Libyan city of Benghazi Thursday morning by unknown assailants, a school board member told Fox News.
The State Department identified the victim as Ronald Thomas Smith II, and confirmed that he was a teacher at an international school in Benghazi.
“We can confirm that a U.S. citizen was shot and killed in Benghazi,” a State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said in the statement.
“We offer our condolences to the victim’s loved ones. We are in contact with the family and are providing all appropriate consular assistance. Out of respect for the privacy of those affected, we have no further comment at this time. For questions on the investigation, I refer you to the Libyan authorities,” the statement said.
School board member Adel Mansouri said the teacher was shot around lunchtime near his home.
- BREAKING NEWS: American teacher shot dead at Benghazi school- CIA witnesses offer more evidence Benghazi attack was planned (foxnews.com)
- Report: American Teacher Killed in Benghazi (joemiller.us)
- Libyan Officials Say US Teacher Killed in Benghazi (abcnews.go.com)
- Ronald Thomas Smith II – American teacher shot and killed in Benghazi (fireandreamitchell.com)
- American Teacher Killed in Libya’s Benghazi (voanews.com)
- American teacher killed in Benghazi (toledoblade.com)
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school (washingtontimes.com)
- American teacher shot and killed in Benghazi, school confirms (cbsnews.com)
- Texas teacher killed in Benghazi, Libyan officials report (kens5.com)
- Texas teacher killed in Benghazi (kxan.com)
This is incredible… The IMF wants to take private assets. I say HELL NO!!! Please let me know what you think. Andrew
In a testament to the literal bankruptcy of socialism, a report released by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) advocates for both a massive tax increase and a “one-off” worldwide tax of approximately 10 percent on anyone with more assets than debt. The former idea is a proven economic non-starter. The latter idea amounts to outright plundering.
Released in October, “Taxing Times” makes the case that ever-expanding government debt, coupled with rising levels of income inequality, leaves policy-makers with few other options for dealing with the fiscally irresponsible welfare states they themselves created. It is a level of fiscal irresponsibility that has pushed the average level of public debt to a “historic peak” of 110 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), which is 35 percent higher than it was in 2007.
Read more at http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/plundering-sold-as-populism/
- Plundering Sold As Populism (frontpagemag.com)
- FMI pregateste terenul pentru o “confiscare globala” a depunerilor din bancile din tarile cu economie puternica dar care au datorii mari! (lupuldacicblog.wordpress.com)
- IMF pushes plan to plunder global wealth (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- The International Monetary Fund Lays The Groundwork for Global Wealth Confiscation (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- The International Monetary Fund Lays The Groundwork For Global Wealth Confiscation (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Global Wealth Confiscation (lewrockwell.com)
- IMF: A Confiscation Tax is Headed Your Way (activistpost.com)
- The Liberal Plan for Making Everyone a Government Tit-sucker? (antzinpantz.wordpress.com)
- IMF frowns at Iceland debt write-off plan (icenews.is)
Only to be shooed out of the area for violating city ordinances regarding the sale of goods in parks. Begging, hanging out, smoking pot there – all cool. Selling mistletoe to help pay for your braces? Not so much:
‘People can get money for pot but I can’t get money for braces? I’m working for this, they’re just sitting down on their butts all day asking for pot.’
Here’s an 11 year old girl who understands the principle of “an honest day’s work for an honest day’s wage” far better than our Prezzie. And I dare say she also has a better grasp of the unintended consequences of well-meaning government intervention and regulation as well.
The country needs more Madison Roots, as well as more Mr. and Mrs. Roots who raise children like Madison. In Portland Oregon of all places!
Read more at http://www.michellesmirror.com/2013/12/obama-gets-schooled-on-root-of.html#.UqDfb5GjSf0
- No Mistletoe Sales without a Permit – The Madison Root Story (tomliberman.wordpress.com)
- Work ethic pays of for 11-year-old (cltv.com)
- Work ethic pays of for 11-year-old (wgntv.com)
- Humbug!: 11-Year-Old Told She Can’t Sell Mistletoe In Busy Park, Told To Beg Instead (personalliberty.com)
- City tells girl, 11, she can’t sell mistletoe, but panhandling would be okay (bizpacreview.com)
- Oregon Girl Told She Can’t Sell Mistletoe For Braces But Can Beg Instead (fggam.org)
- Girl selling mistletoe for straighter smile is shut down – here’s why (rare.us)
- Oregon Girl Barred From Selling Mistletoe But Told Okay to Beg (lunaticoutpost.com)
- The Grinch Is Alive and Well In Portland, Oregon (statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com)
- Oregon Girl Barred From Selling Mistletoe But Told Okay to Beg (abcnews.go.com)
Why do the police need MRAPS. This sounds like a move closer to a police state. Please watch and let me know what you think. Andrew
- Exclusive Video: Armored America…Welcome Security or a Fearsome Police State? (libertynews.com)
- Nah – we’re not heading to a police state… (mbtimetraveler.com)
- Local Departments Fortify Police State With Armored Personnel Carriers (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Drones, Tanks, and Grenade Launchers: Coming Soon to a Police Department Near You (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- DOD Has Donated 165 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Armored Vehicles to Municipal Police Departments Since August Alone! (libertynews.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (stripes.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (komonews.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (miamiherald.com)
- New York Police Departments Get Military Vehicles (reason.com)