Go Wild Bill….Thank you for speaking the truth about liberals… Please watch and let me know what you think. Andrew
Why do the police need MRAPS. This sounds like a move closer to a police state. Please watch and let me know what you think. Andrew
- Exclusive Video: Armored America…Welcome Security or a Fearsome Police State? (libertynews.com)
- Nah – we’re not heading to a police state… (mbtimetraveler.com)
- Local Departments Fortify Police State With Armored Personnel Carriers (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Drones, Tanks, and Grenade Launchers: Coming Soon to a Police Department Near You (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- DOD Has Donated 165 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Armored Vehicles to Municipal Police Departments Since August Alone! (libertynews.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (stripes.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (komonews.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (miamiherald.com)
- New York Police Departments Get Military Vehicles (reason.com)
Ladies and Gentlemen-This is Incredible…. Please let me know what you think. Andrew
Issa discusses free offers to help build Obamacare Website
Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain told Fox News that President Obama’s push to remarket his failing health-care law “is not going to work.”
“People are not as stupid as the administration thinks they are,” he told the network’s Bill Hemmer. “And here’s the other thing that’s wrong with that, Bill: These cancellation notices are not theory. They hit real people in very personal ways.”
“And when real people have been hit in terms of cancellations of their health insurance premiums or increases — if they take the new so-called standard — that’s very real,” he continued. “So the rhetoric and the remarketing and the rebranding, I don’t believe is going to work at all this time around.”
READ MORE AT http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/03/herman-cain-slams-obamacare-rebranding-people-are-not-as-stupid-as-the-administration-thinks-they-are/
- Herman Cain speculates the Devil was behind all those sexual harassment allegations (dailykos.com)
- Of course angry white conservatives hate Herman Cain! (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Herman Cain: 2nd biggest Obamacare lie is Republicans DON’T have a health care plan (therightscoop.com)
- HERMAN CAIN: Devil behind sexual misconduct allegations… (realclearreligion.org)
- SPIA Hosts Herman Cain’s Radio Show at UGA on Nov. 8th (spiadvis.wordpress.com)
- Herman Cain: The Devil Was Behind Sexual Harassment Allegations (syndicatednewsservices.com)
- Revealed: John Huntsman’s campaign spread the lies about Herman Cain and Mitch Daniels’ wife in 2011 (1389blog.com)
- GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain: Homosexuality is a sin and a choice (with video) (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- U.S. being ruined by ‘stupid people,’ Herman Cain says (redalertpolitics.com)
- Turns out it was the Huntsman campaign that went after Herman Cain in 2011 (iowntheworld.com)
Another example of the disaster of the Obamacare train wreck. This is completely uncalled for but the Obama Administration. Please let me know what you think. Andrew
Health Reform: A cancer patient who spoke out against the cancellation of his insurance by ObamaCare now faces an IRS audit he may not live to see, and says he’ll pay the fine rather than burden his family.
Bill Elliott knows the meaning of the adage that the only two things that are certain are death and taxes, for he is now staring both in the face.
Like the Tea Party before him, Elliott faces an IRS audit for speaking out against the ObamaCare that canceled his insurance coverage he liked and was promised he could keep.
He appeared recently on Charleston, S.C.’s WQSC and was told by the radio host that “you stood up and spoke out about how ObamaCare screwed over your insurance and probably would kill you, and what’s the next thing that happened? You get audited by the IRS. That is not a coincidence.”
Elliott responded, “No, it’s not.”
“I like my doctor. I love my insurance,” Elliott told Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly last Thursday night. “They were paying just about everything, including medication and medical devices.”
Read More At Investor’s Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-obama-care/120313-681526-cancer-patient-bill-elliott-audited-over-obamacare.htm#ixzz2mWJXARTQ
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
- Cancer Patient Who Spoke Out Against O-Care – Gets Audited by IRS (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Cancer Patient and ObamaCare Critic Says He’s Being Audited by IRS (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- IRS Targeting Of ObamaCare Critics Should Be A Bigger Story (thenewsdoctors.com)
- LISTEN: IRS targets cancer patient (rare.us)
- Cancer Patient and ObamaCare Critic Says He’s Being Audited by IRS (blacklistednews.com)
- Banana republic update: cancer patient who complained about ObamaCare gets an IRS audit (breitbart.com)
- IRS goes after ObamaCare critic C. Steven Tucker, South Carolina cancer patient (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Cancer Patient and ObamaCare Critic Says He Now Faces an IRS Audit (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- Another Day, Another Audit (trialofthecentury.net)
- [VIDEO] – I.R.S.: Still a Weapon Used By Obama – Cancer Patient Who Spoke Out Against O-Care – Gets Audited by IRS (thelastgreatstand.com)
In September, the final month of the fiscal year, the State Department spent about $180,000 — and racked up a total of more than $400,000 for the whole year, three times the entire liquor tab for all of 2008.
The liquor bill, split among purchase orders placed at embassies around the world, included some major last-minute pre-shutdown splurges:
• $5,625 in “gratuity wine” at the embassy in Rio de Janeiro on Sept. 29, followed by $5,925 in “gratuity whiskey” on the day the shutdown began.
• $22,416 in wine at the embassy in Tokyo.
LONDON — The editor of the Guardian said Tuesday his newspaper has published just 1 percent of the material it received from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, and denied the paper had placed lives or national security at risk.
Under questioning by lawmakers on Parliament’s home affairs committee, Alan Rusbridger accused British authorities of trying to intimidate the newspaper, and warned of “national security being used as a trump card” to stifle debate.
READ MORE AT http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/guardian-we-have-published-1-pct-of-snowden-leak/2013/12/03/55d5a4f4-5c31-11e3-8d24-31c016b976b2_story.html
- Guardian: We have published 1 pct of Snowden leak (azfamily.com)
- Guardian: We Have Published 1 Pct of Snowden Leak – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Only ’1% of Snowden files published’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Guardian editor says paper published just 1 percent of material it received from Snowden (foxnews.com)
- Guardian: We have published 1 pct of Snowden leak (omaha.com)
- Guardian: We have published 1 pct of Snowden leak (nzherald.co.nz)
- Guardian: We have published 1 pct of Snowden leak (sfgate.com)
- Guardian: We have published 1 pct of Snowden leak (mysanantonio.com)
- Guardian: We have published 1 pct of Snowden leak (thenewstribune.com)