he DC Insurance commissioner got first hand experience of questioning a would be dictator. Of curse in defense of Obama, it would be embarrassing to have the DC commissioner say Obama is off.
The District of Columbia’s insurance commissioner says he was fired after questioning President Obama’s plan to fix ObamaCare and saying the city might not follow his suggestions.
Commissioner William White told The Washington Post on Saturday that he was called into Mayor Vincent Gray’s office the prior day and told the Democratic mayor “wants to go in a different direction.”
The president said Thursday that the millions of insurance plans scheduled to be canceled next year to comply with ObamaCare regulations could be extended for a year, after he told Americans prior to the law’s passage that they could keep their existing plans.
It would really be embarrassing if the commissioner was right saying DC might not go along with the ObamaCare fix it idea.
Read more at http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A6485025&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic
- D.C. insurance commissioner fired after questioning Obama (bizjournals.com)
- D.C. insurance commissioner fired a day after questioning Obamacare fix (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- DC insurance commissioner fired after criticizing proposed ObamaCare fix (foxnews.com)
- After Being Critical of Obamacare “Fix,” DC Insurance Commissioner Fired (conservativeread.com)
- D.C. Mayor Dismisses Insurance Commissioner Who Criticized Obama (nytimes.com)
- D.C. insurance commissioner pushes back against Obamacare “fix.” Gets fired immediately… (bluegrasspundit.com)
- DC Mayor fires Insurance Commissioner for disagreeing with Obama (therightscoop.com)
- William P. White Dismissed From D.C. Insurance Commissioner Post After Criticizing Obamacare (huffingtonpost.com)
- 24 Hours After Criticizing Obama’s Healthcare ‘Fix,’ D.C.’s Insurance Commissioner Fired (ijreview.com)
- One Day After Questioning Obamacare Fix, The DC Health Commissioner Is Fired (minx.cc)