Enjoy! Blessings Andrew
Edward Snowden’s documents have now revealed that the NSA is spying on on line games. Particularly Wold of Warcraft. Although I’m sure it includes almost all on line games. I have included 2 videos on the new revaluation. One from Al-Jazeera and one from RT. Please watch and let me know what you think. Andrew
- The NSA Has Been Spying On World Of Warcraft (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- New Snowden Leak Reveals The NSA Planted Agents Inside ‘World of Warcraft’ (forbes.com)
- Unfair Game: NSA Spys On Online Gamers (atlantablackstar.com)
- Leaked Documents: NSA Spied on World of Warcraft Gamers (sci-tech-today.com)
- NSA spied on World of Warcraft, Xbox Live, and Second Life gamers (pcworld.com)
- Real-Life Agents Spying on Online Gaming Communities – Leaked Document (wccftech.com)
- Edward Snowden document shows Canada set up spy posts for NSA (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- NSA looking for terrorists in online games, according to new Snowden leak (gamasutra.com)
- NSA, GCHQ ‘planted agents’ into World of Warcraft, Second Life to spy on gamers (activistposter.wordpress.com)
- NSA files – more than 500 authors condemn state surveillance – The Guardian (theguardian.com)
Published on Dec 3, 2013
Rep. Gowdy Questions about the President’s use of prosecutorial discretion at the House Judiciary Committee Hearing on the President’s constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws.
- Can Obama Suspend Election Laws Too? (militianews.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (asheepnomore.net)
- Gowdy: If Obama can ignore laws on immigration, health care, why not election laws? (bizpacreview.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws. (gopthedailydose.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (conservativeread.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (thesleuthjournal.com)
- Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (rinf.com)
- Did Barack Obama Fail to Uphold Constitutional Oath to Enforce Laws of Land? (freedomoutpost.com)
- Video: Congress Fears Out of Control Obama Could Suspend Election Laws (mountainrepublic.net)
- Rep. Trey Gowdy, Hearing: If Obama Chooses Not to Enforce Immigration Laws, Can He Suspend Election Laws Too? (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
Why do the police need MRAPS. This sounds like a move closer to a police state. Please watch and let me know what you think. Andrew
- Exclusive Video: Armored America…Welcome Security or a Fearsome Police State? (libertynews.com)
- Nah – we’re not heading to a police state… (mbtimetraveler.com)
- Local Departments Fortify Police State With Armored Personnel Carriers (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Drones, Tanks, and Grenade Launchers: Coming Soon to a Police Department Near You (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- DOD Has Donated 165 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Armored Vehicles to Municipal Police Departments Since August Alone! (libertynews.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (stripes.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (komonews.com)
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks (miamiherald.com)
- New York Police Departments Get Military Vehicles (reason.com)
As we all prepare for the Christmas Rush. This is Derpy (My Little Pony) with her mail service.
I love this one since I work in the Call Center business.
MONTPELIER — Officials overseeing the Vermont HealthConnect website confirmed Friday there was a security breach on the system last month in which one user got improper access to another user’s Social Security number and other data.
A report from state to federal officials overseeing the healthinsurance exchanges set up under the Affordable Care Act said a consumer reported the incident with the Vermont Health Connect website on Oct. 17.
The consumer, whom officials would not identify, reported that he received in the mail — from an unnamed sender — a copy of his own application for insurance under the state exchange.
“On the back of the envelope was hand-written ‘VERMONT HEALTH CONNECT IS NOT A SECURE WEBSITE!’ This was also (written) on the back of the last page of the printed out application,” said the incident report.
The report was prepared by Greg Needle, privacy administrator with Vermont Health Connect, and filed with the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The Associated Press obtained it after a request under the state public records law to the Department of Vermont Health Access.
Read more at http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/viewart/20131122/NEWS03/311220030/State-confirms-health-website-security-breach
- Vermont Confirms Security Breach To Health Care Exchange Website (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- State confirms health website security breach… (redflagnews.com)
- Vt. confirms health security breach (cbs6albany.com)
- Vermont Confirms Security Breach To Health Care Exchange Website. Social Security Number and Other Data Accessed (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Vermont Confirms Security Breach To Health Care Exchange Website. Social Security Number and Other Data Accessed (catholicglasses.com)
More Nanny Nanny Boo Boo state. This has gone on in Wisconsin and New York. Please let me know what you think. Andrew
More evidence has arisen as to why many people fear the controllers which used to be their government and question the relationship between the government and the family unit.
In their assault on the family, Government at all levels is increasingly behaving as if they are the parents and the parents are more of a caretaker, providing daily supervision of the government’s children; a glorified babysitter.
Unless, of course, that care taking isn’t done in accordance with government mandates, at which time the babysitters could lose their job.
The latest example in an endless stream of government interference is the threatening letters being received by parents regarding mandatory medical and dental examinations for their children. These are routine exams, but there is nothing routine about the threats.
It’s always for our own good, security or safety when our rights are usurped. We aren’t really properly qualified to function for ourselves in the complicated, modern police state. We need our controllers.
Read more at http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/23/educators-threaten-removal-of-kids-from-disobedient-parents/
- Educators Threaten Removal of Kids from Disobedient Parents (freepatriot.org)
- Be Warned: GovSchools Threaten Parents With Armed, Militarized Raids Unless They Comply (rinf.com)
- Don’t Make Us Tell Child Welfare: Schools Insist on Forced Medical Exams for Kids (rinf.com)
- Schools Insist on Forced Medical Exams for Kids or Else (freedomoutpost.com)
- Be Warned: GovSchools Threaten Parents With Armed, Militarized Raids Unless They Comply With Demands (govtslaves.info)
- Recent Spike Child Injuries Linked Texting Parenting (smartsign.com)
- Don’t Make Us Tell Child Welfare: Schools Insist on Forced Medical Exams for Kids (thedailysheeple.com)
- Don’t Make Us Tell Child Welfare: Schools Insist on Forced Medical Exams for Kids (activistpost.com)
- Parents receive threatening letters regarding mandatory medical/dental exams for their kids (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- US parents receive threatening letters regarding mandatory medical/dental exams for their kids (sott.net)