And check out this article written by Evangelist Ravi Zacharias. He was in Dubai with a Christian Business man and he describes his experience.
Early in December, I was enjoying breakfast with a fine Christian businessman from another country who, in his travels, covers several continents. One of his biggest questions was, “How does one do business in a society where corruption is the defining reality?” As we were talking, I couldn’t help but notice that the music playing in the background was “Hark! the herald angels sing, ‘Glory to the newborn King.’”
We were not in the West. This was a Middle Eastern country, a city with a futuristic skyline almost brash in its opulence and pomp, with pictures of sheikhs in their palaces lining the hotel walls. Boasting the tallest building in the world, the largest indoor ski slopes, seven-star hotels with rows of Rolls Royces parked in front to stun the eyes—a country dripping wealth all around, a city that is a commercial capital, and the envy of the world. It is not straining the description to say it had all the marks of the modern tower of Babel. But there was no mistaking by the décor that this was Christmas.
Read more at A Moment in Eternity by Ravi Zacharias
- 30+ Breathtaking Photos from the UAE (shutterstock.com)
- The UAE: Beyond The Superlatives (fulltimenomad.wordpress.com)
- UAE hotel firm first to set up in Iran since revolution (alrasub.com)
- Expo 2020 vote: UAE deserves answers from Pakistan and Afghanistan (alrasub.com)
- LG G Flex price in Dubai, UAE (souqelectronicsdubai.wordpress.com)
- Dubai’s win to host Expo 2020 is well-deserved: Portugal (vancouverdesi.com)
- Day 20 Dubai, UAE – Dubai, United Arab Emirates (travelpod.com)
- Dubai: 5 Essential FAQ’s (dubaijournal.wordpress.com)